Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Singing in the Summertime

Last Thursday I went to the Tim McGraw concert. Jennifer and Lindsay came to town to go with me and before hand we ate at Red Lobster. I think that is Lindsay's favorite place because she always wants to go there when she comes to Albuquerque. We didn't expect so much traffic and we missed the first show but made it in time for Luke Bryan. He was good and then we waited for the big show. TIM MCGRAW.


Geneva, Andrew and Christan thought that the traffic wouldn't be so bad either and barely made it in time for Tim. Concerts are really interesting. As we walked up to the pavilion we saw so many people chugging beer before they went in and then during the show some people couldn't even walk they were so drunk. This is were I discovered my new passion. I love to push drunks down. They were stumbling all over and they all seemed to find us. They would walk by and pause in front of us thinking they were gonna up chuck. OH NO! Keep walking I would say and push them to help them along the way. They really didn't think through their seating arrangements. Drunk on a hill is a bad idea. Some of them learned the hard way.

Tim McGraw was so fantastic in concert. He played all of his classic songs that everyone loves. I mean that's what we all wanna hear and he gave it to us. He is great in concert, I am so glad I had great people to see him with.

We had such a great time and on the way home we were pressuring Christan to flow an original rap about the evening events. I love it when she raps she is sooo awesome. Definitely a high light to the night and she didn't disappoint!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww.... remember last year when we went to that with you :( Miss you!

    ReplyDelete