Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Favorite Date.

Just about once a month or so I go on a date. With the same person and we do the same thing. We go out for a movie. It is usually a chick flick with an actor that I find entertaining and attractive. I have the best time! I always look forward to it and the funny part is is that I am the one paying. I make the plan, pay and I drive. You may be thinking... "Well, Rosey.. No wonder you're still single! You're dating all wrong!" But I am doing just fine.

My date is my mother. I love going out with her. She is the best to watch a romantic comedy with. She laughs just as hard as I do. She cries just as much. She may spend a little more on candy and cokes but she is worth it! This last Wednesday we went to a movie and had such a great time. We laughed and then joked the whole time. On the way home we even talked about how it made us want to be in a Flash Mob! Can you imagine my mom doing that?! I need to find us a Flash Mob before I leave! Pure hilarity!

When I think about moving to Utah in January one of the things I am sure to miss is the date night that I have with her. She really has been my best friend for years and I am going to have a hard time adjusting to my life without her in it every day. My mom and I are going to visit my new college in a month and we are driving up. I can't wait to spend that time with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment