Monday, February 20, 2012

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
~Socrates

Things I have learned while living in Utah.
- You will catch every red light. 
- Restaurants ask "to stay or to go" instead of "for here or to go". 
- At red lights stop before the cross walk. There are pedestrians here and lots of them.
- People say adult in a weird accent. I felt dumb for not understanding.
- There's not only a church building on every corner but a temple in every county.
- The sun shines in your eyes at all times of the day.
- Legend's is the greatest sports bar in the city.
- The trax isn't just for environmentalist and homeless.
- Not everyone is LDS. And I've met almost all of them.
- Going the wrong way on 600 could just about get you killed. 
- Hires hamburgers is a great "hangout".
- You can't bring large bags into the U's bookstore.
- To avoid homeless people cut through temple square.
- Lion house is good but not worth the money.
- The people at Sonic love you more than the ones do back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment