Sunday, July 10, 2011

All's Fair in Love and War

They say when it rains, it pours. Well they're right. And hallelujah it's raining men!

Boy #1. He had been dating a girl for over a year and it was coming to the point where something was gonna change. Either he would break up with her or he would ask her to marry him. Well last week it ended and now I have to decide if I wanna make a move or not. We will see how this pans out.

Boy #2. I really like this boy. Back in December we dated for a week and he left for school. Bad timing? Tell me about it. I really like him and rumor has it he will be paying the 505 a visit here soon. I won't hold my breath but I am excited if he does pop in the picture again.

Boy #3. He just got back from his mission and I have seen him at a few activities. He is super fun and way nice. Maybe I can make more time with him because he seems to enjoy my company as well. I have my fingers crossed.

Oh the life of a single girl in Albuquerque. This may all change up by next week but that's the fun part about being in the singles branch!

No comments:

Post a Comment