Saturday, July 23, 2011

You Know, A Lot of People Go to College for Seven Years...

College is tough! It's even tougher when you have to decide what's next. I have been attending CNM for about 3 years now and have just enough credits to transfer to a University. BUT WHICH ONE!?



I really would like to get into BYU. I have my appointments set with my Branch President and Stake President coming up soon and I have to write a paper on what my biggest struggle is. I have some thoughts on it I just need to write it down.  I am super nervous and have my doubts about getting in this school but I am still trying to get 'r' done.

I am so applying to other colleges in Utah. University of Utah, Utah State, and Utah Valley. I just want to keep my options open. I am so excited to live with my sister again. It's a fresh start for me but I have my partner in crime with me once again. We have been apart way too long!

Of course I have a fall back as well. I am applying to UNM. I mean I have gone there before and aced my Chevy 101 class but for some reason they don't show that on my transcripts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment