Wednesday, July 27, 2011

JustinTime

So this last week I have been in such a bad mood. Just not really feeling myself and I didn't know why. All I knew was I had to fix it. So I came up with a plan, go see my first crush on the big screen with some of my closest girl friends. GV and Pam were stoked to go with me and we had such a great time. We went to see Friends with Benefits and loved every minute of it (If you see it you will know why!)



But this brought me back to when I was young. I remember being in the 5th grade and seeing Justin Timberlake on the Disney Channel. It was a video of NSYNC's "I Want You Back". And every since then I wanted him back!

As a grew up my love didn't stop. He went solo and truly brought "Sexy Back'. He began acting, which I remember watching "Model Behavior", and did a fantastic job. I have watched all of his appearances on SNL and love his humor.  It doesn't hurt that he has such a nice body either. What a hunk!

I love him. JT is sooo talented. He can sing, dance, act, he is so funny and seems like a good ol' country boy from the south. My kinda dude!


I had such a great time with my friends and really I have had such a pick-me-up in the last few days. A good laugh was all I needed. I guess they are right, laughter is the best medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment