Friday, September 9, 2011

Best Friends Are Like Diamonds, Precious and Rare.

It was Sami's birthday on Friday and I decided to take her to get a pedicure. Sarah was in town so she came as well. We went to a place that was up the street from my office because we remembered the Grand Opening Godzilla that was on the roof. Sadly it wasn't there when we got there. We went inside and it was so nice. The ladies told us to pick a color and Sami, of course, choose "Cougar Blue" and Sarah choose "Lobo Red". I went with my usual French Tip however writing this now I realized we are really patriotic by our color choices! Maybe I will call mine Freedom Tip from now on. ;)




As we were getting our toes done it came up that it was Sami's birthday the next day. The lady asked if she had plans for the day and she said probably dinner with my husband. Sarah and I winked at each other because we were in on a secret. Beckett had been planning a surprise dinner at the Sushi King for just the young folk. Rocky spent the night at Mamy and Papa's house and we met them at the restaurant. I couldn't wait to see her face when she walked up the stairs onto the balcony to see all of us there. She was so surprised! She had seen the menu Beck had out for dinner but didn't expect for all of us to be there. We had so much fun and I am not really one to like sushi but with the help of my high class sister Sarah I loved every bite! So good!

We went back to our house for ice cream cake and gifts. It was such a fun night. They left to go home while we watched "The Proposal", for probably the millionth time. I love that movie it never gets old!

1 comment: