Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hot and Dangerous!

Friday nights are always jam packed with fun adventures for me and my friends. Tonight was no different. Pam, Solon, Chelsea and I went to eat at Pei Wei. Being the smart shopper Solie is, he decided to sample from each of our plates. Boy, do we love that mon. The food was really great and the company was even better.

Then we headed to the dance but we had a pit stop first. We picked up Adam and we nearly died. He lives in the "war zone" and we definitely didn't linger around there for long. Needless to say, the car was still rolling as Adam opened the door and jumped in!

Off we were to the dance. When we got there the decorations were so awesome. Our branch really knows how to throw a party and so many people were there. We were dancing and some more freakier than others and by others I mean me! Rachel Sego had mentioned numerous times to me that whenever she can't find me she looks for the crowd of people being inappropriate and there I am. In the middle of it all! Well thank you Ray-Ray! I then started practicing with her how to walk and "put the welcome mat out" so that we would be more available for the fellas. We were having a ball and, of course, it worked!  They fell right into our traps.

Then this is when it gets interesting. The Stake President shows up to the dance and before I could correct my actions there I find myself in plain sight with Brady grabbing my butt! I slapped him for dramatic effect and so that President would thing I wasn't... "Anxiously Engaged"! He never said anything to me so maybe I am under the radar.. or maybe he is just silent but deadly! I would bet on the latter.

Dancing with everyone was really fun. Aly, Geneva and Rue always make the party so much more wild. I can't wait for Shelbs to get back to the 'burque. She is such a blast as well. I miss her!

We left the dance at about midnight and went to Denny's. Rue and Solie are always a crack up and Pam and Chelsea added to the chaos. Rue is leaving in a little over a month and everytime I think about it, it makes me sad. Rudy and I have grown so close the last few years he has been here and his new adventure leaves me worried and nervous for him. I know he is a stud and will be great once he is done with training and out in the field. I just wish he didn't have to go. "Freedom isn't free" as some may say!

Things have been so crazy with work and school I am so glad that I have a break. It's only 2 weeks but that is just enough time to let loose and then get focused again. I am almost done with CNM and I am freakin' out about what I should do afterwards!

xoxo,
ro

3 comments:

  1. you didn't mention how you got to your car and the tank was full because your sister had borrowed your car and used your gift card to fill it. (which may not seem like much but you always run out of gas so i basically saved you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also,
    1) I am jealous, because I want to learn to be a hot dancer like you.
    2) You forgot to mention that the little Schaap kid has a way bigger butt than Rudy.
    3) Denny's? I'd wondered where you guys went...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ray-Ray.
    1. I love you.

    2. I still think otherwise. But I had seen Schaap at the gym and thought he was sexy.. but he was wearing a Jimmer shirt so that might have swayed my opinion!

    3. I guess everyone got sick after Denny's so concider yourself lucky!

    ReplyDelete